Audio Performances of Selected Arrangements
You can listen to several solos highlighted here. Each is played note-for-note from the sheet music available in the Sheetmusic section above.
Click a title below to hear a solo sheet music sample
* El Choclo is played on a Cavagnolo Reedless accordion.
- 12th Street Rag is dedicated to Frank Sosinski and played here by Richard Sosinski, MD, a student of Gary Dahl.
- Quando Me'n Vo is peformed by Dr. Jennifer Gold with only 30 months of lessons.
- La Vie En Rose is performed by Sig Nottingham, DVM, a student of Gary Dahl.
- My Window featuring accordionist Toby Hanson is a perfect example demonstrating the accordion's ability in a small band to sound like a big band.
- Danny Boy, Let's Dance the Polka and Ashokan Farewell are performed by Dennis O'Toole, a student of Gary Dahl.
- The Brave Ranchero is played by Richard Sosinski, MD, a student of Gary Dahl.
- Zarathustra and The Sharpshooters March are performed by Scot Johnson, a student of Gary Dahl.
- Moon River, Tarantella Napoletana and Funiculi, Funicula are all performed by Piotr Giers, an international student of Gary Dahl, located in Poland.